WHY DON'T THEY HAVE SPELL CHECK ON OUTDOOR MESSAGE BOARDS?

Goodness knows I make more that my share of typos.  Even with spell check, mistakes manage to creep into my emails and correspondence. Maybe due to the fact I have a talent for typos, I'm always reluctant to point out mistakes.  That said, this one simply made me smile.  It was too good to pass up.

As you can see from the dates, I stumbled across this shot in late April. I'm guessing "Steam" was a reference to the school's STEM program.  Or maybe the school really was having a steam night?  "Nigth" ...  well, I guess you can figure that one out for yourself.

Since one of my kids attended this particular school, I'll block out the name, though lots of Reston residents will be able to identify the school by the sign itself.


In case you were wondering, yes I'm a product of the Fairfax County Public School System ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO NEEDS AN OBSTACLE COURSE?

ONE OF THE SMALL PLEASURES OF LIFE IN PARADISE

RESTON MAGAZINE