JUST ANOTHER PEACEFUL RESTON SUNDAY MORNING

I'm an early riser and in order to avoid waking up the rest of the family, on weekends I tend to go out for a morning walk.   I came across this photo while walking around Lake Anne.  There was just something charming / funny seeing this young lady lost in thought while surrounded by dozens of geese.  She didn't seem to be paying much attention to the geese, nor were they all that interested in her. The geese did take notice of me when I tried to walk through their midst.  Lots of honky at me.   Clearly I was unwanted.

Someone later suggested the geese had been sent to collect the woman's overdue Reston Association annual fee payment (I think payment was due back in March).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE OF THE SMALL PLEASURES OF LIFE IN PARADISE

WHO NEEDS AN OBSTACLE COURSE?

RESTON MAGAZINE